Shipping and Returns
Orders placed by 3:00 p.m. CST are filled and shipped within 3 business days. If you select expedited shipping (Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air) on check out and your order is placed by 2:00 p.m. CST, your order will ship same day. Orders with expedited shipping (Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air) placed after 2:00 p.m. CST will ship on the next business day. During the months of November & December, orders placed by 3:00 p.m.CST are filled and shipped within 5 business days.
General Shipping Information
The options available to you will display once you have entered the delivery address on your order.
Not all of these options are available to every "Ship-To" address due to heat or availability.
Parcel 3 Day
Parcel 2nd Day Air
Parcel Next Day Air Saver
A "Business Day" is considered Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
Saturday and Sunday are not considered "Business Days."
Days in Transit
"Days in Transit" does not include the day your order is placed.
To calculate "Days in Transit" count starting from the day after your order is placed.
Example: If you place your order before 2:00p.m. (2:00pm CST) on Monday, and the shipping option you choose is "2nd Day Air," you can expect your order to arrive on Wednesday.
Please use the map below to determine your business days in transit when shipped via our parcel carriers.
If you have any questions about shipping your order, or need further assistance, please call toll-free 1-888-473-8659 and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you. During warm weather months and/or to warm weather destinations, the ground shipping option may be restricted at check-out due to heat.
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons, to which you will be notified via email:
- Your order is due to ship ground to a destination that is to hot to be in transit based on temperature. (You will be offered alternative shipping methods, or you may choose your order to be held until temperatures drop.)
- The temperature to your "Ship To" address is 90 degrees or warmer and FunkyChunky needs to delay shipment until the temperature drops.
- The temperature at the FunkyChunky factory is 90 degrees or warmer, to which FunkyChunky needs to delay shipment until the temperature drops.
We are unable to reach you via the email address you provide, or we do not get a response from emails sent to communicate weather delays.
This service is available in limited areas for an additional fee. To see if your delivery area qualifies, call us toll-free at 1-888-IS FUNKY (473-8659).
Due to our strict quality standards, we are not able to ship outside the United States, to P.O. boxes, or to APO/FPO addresses at this time. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we are unable to guarantee that our products will arrive in a timely fashion or in excellent condition when shipped to P.O. boxes or internationally. Please call 1-888-IS FUNKY (473-8659) or email email@example.com for information on shipments to Alaska or Hawaii.
Warm Weather Shipping
Due to the perishable nature of our products, the following warm weather shipping policies are applicable during spring and summer and/or to warm weather destinations as applicable throughout the year (temperatures greater than 72 degrees).
Due to heat we do not have packages in transit over the weekend. Refer to the above table for days on which orders are released to be shipped - this applies to Next Day Air Saver, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day and Ground shipping.
We are able to ship chocolate products to warm weather areas (or during periods of warm weather) if the product is in transit for two days or less and is in special packaging with ice packs. This requires certain destinations to be shipped either Next Day Air Saver or 2nd Day Air. Shipping options for your destination are available to you at check out based on current upcoming weather forecasts.
We are not able to ship when temperatures reach 90 degrees and above - Your order will be held and you will be contacted with a ship date. This applies both to the destination of your package, or the temperature at our factory.
We recommend to ship your order to an office where someone can receive the delivery directly.
If your order is a gift, it is your responsibility to alert the recipient to expect a perishable (and delicious!) delivery.
We are not responsible for packages left unattended outdoors upon delivery.
Ground shipping will be held at 72 degrees, 2nd Day Air will be held at 86 degrees, and Next Day Air will be held at 89 degrees.
Funky Chunky Returns & Cancelations
Funky Chunky LLC does not allow cancellations and/or changes to an order once it has shipped. If you would like to cancel your order, please contact customer service at 888-473-8659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 hours of the order being placed. No cancelations or changes will be accepted after 3 hours of order being placed.
- Funky Chunky LLC does not accept returns, provide refunds or replacement product for any of the following reasons:
- Ordering of incorrect and/or wrong quantity of product.
- Items that are delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender
- Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender.
- Decreased product quality due to an incorrect delivery address supplied by the sender, or a re-route requested by the sender.
- Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient.
- Refusal of product upon delivery.